Our members are expected to know, understand, and abide by our church Tenets of Faith.
The following are the truth we believe in and hold:
- The divine inspiration and authority of the HolyBible (2 Tim. 3:16).
- The unity of the God-Head and the Trinity ofpersons therein (1 John 5:7).
- The necessity for repentance and regeneration;and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent(John 3:3 & 18).
- The Virgin birth, Sinless life, Atoning death,Triumphant resurrection, Ascension, Abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His second coming (1 Thess. 4:16-18).
- Justification and sanctification of the believers through the finished work of Christ (Rm. 5:8; I Cor. 1:30).
- The sacraments of baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper (John. 3:5; Rm. 6:1-end; Luke 22:19-20; I Cor. 11:23-34).
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost for the believers with signs following (Acts 2:1-end).
- The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:8-10).
- Church government by Prophets, Apostles, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers (Eph. 4:11-12).
- The obligatory nature of tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:7-12). Pay your tithe in your localchurch; it is not a gift to ministers or ministries.
- Divine healing through obedience to the commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ and faith in His name and merit of His blood for all sicknesses, diseases and infirmities (Matt. 4:23;Luke 9:11).
- The eternal life of the saints with Christ and theeternal doom and punishment for the wicked in hell (1 John. 5:11, 13).